automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A.P.M. (™)# 1

(The Poem Machine™): Garfield Said
Input: Garfield/camping out/happy :7:04AM

Output: 7:22AM (PST)
Garfield Said:

Oh, thank you Thank you
yes, I do, I do thank you.

Camping? Gladly will I go with you.
Sleeping under the trees
atop Odie, as a soft breathing pillow?

I cannot tell a lie.
I ate Odie's ten pound marshmallow
but

now, I think, I am going to die
Nah, I think I will just sleep
til the 'morrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats