automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Poem Machine™:2: A cat's life

Input:
A cat's life:
domesticated pet cat
truthful with a bit of jealousy


Automated Poem Machine™ #2: A cat's life

Ah. Sunrise. Time to move to my master's bed and raise them from the dead.
Why do they sleep so sound?
Can't they hear me purring in their ear that I WANT FOOD NOW?!!!

Oh. I have my human so well trained.
They got up to feed me and
went back to sleep!

Now I need to sleep. Under the bed. Away from them.
No, I want to sleep on the couch in the Living Room.

Grrrrrl, don't pet me. I was sleeping.
I'm tired. Go Away

Time to play. Wake up human again, only if sleeping.
If human is in house, run around his feet, and scratch the nearest box.

No. I'm tired. I can't see, and besides, it's all black and white for me.
Need to schluffy now. goodnite, or good naptime.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Brown Suggested...

Poem Request:

Zack
Daytime
Happy

Token Accepted.

Mon Nov 27, 04:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats