automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Friday, January 26, 2007

APM™ Request # 20 01/26/07 "Desire"

Automatic Poem Machine™ request # 21
Manual request from Library in MD)
Topic: Theatre
Name: Elizabeth
Feeling: Terrified (almost said Excited!)

Elizabeth ran over to her boyfriend.
Rick, I got the lead, in the local production of "Streetcar"
Let's read it over, so I can study my lines

You'll be Stanley. I'll be Blanche
Oh, and you'll see, he's quite a Hubby!
All I can see is that I whine and whine.

Well it's the theatre, not real life.
So, going crazy is easier there you see.
When I am mad, I can be terrified of being your wife.

But really, the challenge
Is making sure that life
Doesn't imitate art.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats