automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

APM™ Request # 29 "it's the little things" Razor

For M. (Little things...Herehttp://itisthelittlethings.blogspot.com/2007/05/torquemadas-dog.html )

Name: Razor
Topic: Dead Dog
feeling: tears

In Texas, my dog was killed.
My neighbor's fence was down.
And my Razor, we went around.

The officer came with a noose
He showed me the papers
Notarized and signed in triplicate.

My Razor, they put him down
All he ever did was bark at her,
My doggie, he never bit anyone.

We need to call the Mayor.
Why can someone just put him down
without any recourse at all?

Don't dogs and dog owners have rights too?
Why wasn't a hearing held?
Why just a notarized form?

I miss my dog
Small claims court is calling.
fix your fence!

Court calls, Fix your fence.
Give me ca$h for my dead dog.
You run a Brothel from your house?

But just you wait, one day.
Paybacks can be a bitch.
One day, you too, will get yours!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger little things Suggested...

Very good...and thank you!
I wish I could fit the poem on my 'sign'...

Sun May 27, 10:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Anna Suggested...

I like the last three lines very much. But this payback, it often comes to people even if you don't do anything about it.

Sun Oct 07, 05:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats