automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

APM™ Request # 22 01/29/07 Pregnant Pause

Automatic Poem Machine™ Request # 22 Pregnant Pause.
Topic:Magic
Name: David
Feeling: excited???
(wanderlust)
(See HERE for original Story! )

David. Oh David, Yes, Now.
Yes, Copperfield, the Magician.
OH, oh, oh, he's Magic, you know….

In a moment of amazing anticipation,
I was chosen by his assistant, to have his baby.
And onto the stage I went.

And I got a beautiful red rose, and autographed picture
The excitement kept building, as they performed a sonogram on me.
Even before my boyfriend, got that close!

But, Given David, who’s left me already, or
My steady, I think that my steady, will sturdy me
And help me plan our future…..

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wow-wee its austin Suggested...

HEY,
i have a poem request on a book.
it is called the education of little tree. i really liked the book and for every book that i read and like i write a poem for.. PLEASE HELP. id like it to be at least 4 stanzas long or more.
Sincerily,
HELP ME

Tue Sep 23, 06:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats