automatic-poem-machine™

Insert the FOLLOWING into the automatic poetry Machine(™), and you will receive a poem written for you. Look HERE: http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com/2006/11/introducing-apm.html This is the ONLY location poem requests will be accepted. YOU MUST follow the following guidelines to receive a poem You need to submit the FOLLOWING (and ONLY the following information: 1) * A Name 2) * A topic 3) * A mood That's it!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Automatic Poem Machine™ request: #30: a Sonnet

Laundry at the Door (A Sonnet)
(written/posted 7/15/07)

(The Original Request Here)

A loud noise, like a boom
Startled me walking to my door
There, on the floor, by my room
Lay the evidence, that I was but a boor.

Clothes cleaned by my girlfriend, a patsy
While I was on a date;
Were returned to me, so ratsy
To show I did not even rate

Sniveling jerk that I was;
I begged for her to wait
Apologizing to her, just 'cause
I knew one day she'd be my mate.

This tale I tell you is true
Otherwise my face would be blue.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindelation Suggested...

Great poem! I am proud to think that I had a part in inspiring it.

Mon Jul 16, 11:39:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous Suggested...

I like it, it's great...

Ciao, Milou

Fri Mar 07, 04:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

The Automated Poem Machine(™), Automated Poetry Machine(™), APM(™), and A.P.M.(™) are ALL trademarks of Mark Brown!


View My Growing Stats